Today, we’re operating within a complex global supply network, where the practices of your business partners have direct and profound impacts on your company’s reputation. Numerous companies have derived surprising and unexpected benefits through supply chain engagement, and have avoided negative publicity associated with a lack of transparency in their supply chain. Patchwork first-tier email assessments, followed by disjointed processes for analytics and reporting, won’t cut it anymore. Companies need to adopt new technologies and priorities in order to stay on top of the evolving nexus of consumer awareness and supply interconnectivity. Your business exists in a network, your data should too.
Download the white paper to find out:
- What industry leading research is saying about the state of supply chain today
- How traceability and visibility are integral to any forward-thinking supply chain management program
- Why top-tier assessments won’t generate sufficient results
- Tools for avoiding operational, social, ethical, and environmental disruptions
- Data-driven solutions for establishing effective supplier collaboration