1. Permitted Use of The website
2. Prohibited Use of The website
By accessing the website, you agree that you will not:
- Use the website in violation of the terms of SupplyShift’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the SupplyShift servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any SupplyShift website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- Mirror or frame the website or any part of it on any other website or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website;
- Access the website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SupplyShift for use in accessing the website;
- Use the website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the website may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The website is based upon proprietary SupplyShift technology and includes the Content. The website is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The website, including all intellectual property rights in the website, belongs to and is the property of SupplyShift or its licensors (if any). SupplyShift owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the website as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the website, in whole or in part, by any means. SupplyShift, the SupplyShift logos, and other marks used by SupplyShift from time to time are trademarks and the property of SupplyShift. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the SupplyShift.com website are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. SupplyShift may use and incorporate into the website or the SupplyShift Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the website or the Service should be sent to SupplyShift’s designated Copyright Agent. See the Claims of Copyright Infringement instructions below.
4. Information and Materials You Post or Provide
5. Links to Third-Party Web websites
6. Downloading Files
SupplyShift cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
SUPPLYSHIFT AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICE AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SUPPLYSHIFT AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM SUPPLYSHIFT IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPPLYSHIFT AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SUPPLYSHIFT OR ANY OF SUPPLYSHIFT’S SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, SUPPLYSHIFT IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUPPLYSHIFT AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
10. Additional Terms of Service
If you are a customer of SupplyShift or an employee, representative or agent of a SupplyShift customer, your use of the SupplyShift Platform is subject to SupplyShift’s Terms and Conditions, available at supplyshift.net/terms-conditions
11. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. SupplyShift therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. SupplyShift does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.