Supply chains account for 50-90% of a company’s environmental footprint, but for many businesses this is the most challenging area for driving decarbonization.
Join business leaders from SupplyShift, Danone, Walgreens and more as they discuss what companies are doing to decarbonize their supply chains, how you can identify opportunities for supplier engagement, and how to drive progress on net-zero ambitions throughout your supply chain.
- Jamie Barsimantov, COO and Co-founder, SupplyShift
- Richard Ellis, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Helen Wiggs, Head of Climate Change, ShareAction
- Eric Soubeiran, VP Nature & Water Cycle/Managing Director, Danone Ecosystem Fund
- CHAIR: Ben Kellard MSc, Director of Business Strategy, CISL