Mandatory human rights due diligence (HRDD) laws in the EU provide the need for action required alongside the international standards in business and human rights. The upcoming German Supply Chain Due Diligence act requires action here and now. This session will provide a summary of the law and most practically, what the procurement and responsible sourcing function and teams need to do now to organize and prepare. What will the appropriate action mean for category strategies; technology solutions; and supplier engagement? An interactive Q&A meeting key speakers:
- Janina Lukas, Head of Ethics and Social Impact, Bayer
- Nora Wolters, External PhD at University of Hamburg
- Dr. Detlef Tietze, Partner, H&Z Management Consulting
- Oliver Hurrey, Sustainable Procurement Pledge
- Carin Ivarsson, SupplyShift.