Identify forced labor risk
The Yarn Ethically & Sustainably Sourced (YESS) Cotton Sourcing Risk Screen provides a means for companies to prioritize supply chains that should be assessed through the application of YESS protocols – in alignment with the OECD Due Diligence Guidance – to ensure that risks of forced labor related to the cotton production stage of the supply chain are identified and addressed.
READY TO DEPLOY
DEVELOPED BY THE EXPERTS
Get in Touch
Learn more about the YESS Cotton Sourcing Risk Screen and YESS Onsite Assessment
SupplyShift Standard Assessments help you quickly create visibility, access supplier intelligence, and accelerate progress toward your goals.
With YESS Cotton Sourcing Risk Screen, you’ll be able to…
- Understand origin and certification status of cotton lint
- Avoid high-risk cotton sourcing inputs
- Create supplier profiles to map and identify high-risk supply chains
- Quickly prioritize textile mills and spinners for an independent YESS onsite assessment
- Demonstrate commitment towards eliminating forced labor in cotton production