“THESIS on SupplyShift is the best ‘cookbook’ on the shelf of tools and resources to reach our product and corporate sustainability goals. It enables us to effectively measure and quantify the performance of our wide range of products in a way that we wouldn’t be able to do on our own.”
Director of Corporate Stewardship, Church & Dwight, THESIS Respondent
LEVERAGE SCIENCE-BASED EXPERTISE
Access to TSC-trained consultants and SupplyShift’s expert implementation team.
ENGAGE WITH UPSTREAM SUPPLIERS
Assess your suppliers and report to your retail customers in a single platform.
AUTOMATE YOUR KPI CALCULATIONS
Auto-calculate your THESIS key performance indicator results based on real-time supplier data.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SupplyShift subject matter
experts build your assessments
The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) Trained Consultants and SupplyShift’s implementation experts will tailor a solution to your exact needs. Tell us what THESIS Performance Assessments you need to complete, and we’ll design a program that collects all of the data you need from your suppliers to complete them.
2. Collect supplier data and auto-calculate your THESIS response
Use SupplyShift to easily request data from suppliers at any tier of your supply chain. When they respond, all of their data will roll up to calculate your THESIS Performance Assessment KPIs.
3. Gain supply chain
As your suppliers respond, you’ll get a real-time view into their performance across multiple sustainability categories. See leaders and laggers in your supply chain, and identify opportunities do improve supplier performance while increasing your THESIS scores.
4. Share your data with
your retail customers
Once you’ve finished collecting data, simply verify and plug your KPI responses into THESIS. Share them with your retailers to complete your THESIS reporting for the year.
Engage your suppliers,
drive supply chain sustainability
Schedule an intro call to see how SupplyShift can help you:
- Collect data directly from suppliers to streamline your THESIS response
- Gain new insight into supplier performance at every level of the supply chain
- Automatically calculate complex KPIs (e.g. greenhouse gas emissions intensity)
- Improve your ability to respond to all THESIS Performance Indicators
- Increase your THESIS scores
- Improve your reporting relationship with your retail buyers