Actionable insights to drive your plastic reduction goals
The world is facing a plastic crisis, and businesses are at the forefront of the solution. Yet companies cannot drive meaningful change or meet their circular economy goals for plastic without considering the supply chain.
The Plastic Packaging Assessment helps you gain insight into your suppliers’ use of plastics in packaging, while asking questions in terms your suppliers can understand. Quickly identify your plastic packaging footprint and uncover your biggest opportunities for supplier improvement and plastic reduction.
READY TO DEPLOY
Built in alignment with global plastic initiatives and based on a review of best-practices for measuring supplier plastic packaging use.
Get in Touch
Learn more about the Plastic Packaging Assessment on SupplyShift
SupplyShift Standard Assessments help you quickly create visibility, access supplier intelligence, and accelerate progress toward your goals.
With the Plastic Packaging Assessment on SupplyShift, you’ll be able to…
- Understand prevalence and type of plastic in all packaging components, from zippers and caps to labels and seals
- Benchmark suppliers to compare use of sustainably sourced material, percentage of post-consumer recycled content, total reusable weight, and more
- Track which suppliers have product certifications
- Uphold internal and public-facing commitments, such as the New Plastics Economy initiative
- Take action towards eliminating plastic packaging in your products in favor of sustainable alternatives