Identify & Stop Forced Labor In Your Supply Chain
Map facilities in your supply chain and trace POs using SupplyShift end-to-end solution. Identify human rights risk hotspots and gather information from suppliers to comply with The Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) detainment window and other related Customs requirements.
What the Solution Offers:
- Multi-tier assessment plus in-house support
- Integrated scoring and visual mapping of human rights risks
- Share supplier responses and uploads with multiple buyers
- Follow progress, identify bottlenecks, and prove due diligence using the assessment tracker
- Translate supplier documents to meet Customs’ English language requirement
Assess Tier 1 suppliers
Engage your direct suppliers to gather critical insights and ensure compliance.
Map your supply chain
Identify and assess sub-tier suppliers to visualize high risk areas.
Get better data
Get more granular data from sub-tier suppliers at higher frequencies
Let’s Talk P.O. Tracing
Find out how SupplyShift’s solution prepares you for the UFLPA and related Customs requirements.