Sustainability insights, simplified
Originally developed by the sustainability team at General Mills’ Natural and Organics Division, the Manufacturing Sustainability Assessment helps companies quickly gain and share sustainability insights about their external manufacturing operations. The assessment has been enhanced to include the Factory GHG Emissions and Worker Health & Safety Calculators, so you can calculate your THESIS Index KPI responses across any manufacturing operation.
The open-source tool simplifies the calculation process for ten key performance indicators, focusing on energy use, wastewater, worker health and safety, supplier diversity, and more.
READY TO DEPLOY
Assessment content already designed and ready to be sent. Simply load your suppliers and start assessing
DEVELOPED BY THE EXPERTS
Originated and made open-source by the General Mills Natural and Organics Divison sustainability team.
Get started now.
Learn more about the Manufacturing Sustainability Assessment
SupplyShift Standard Assessments help you quickly create visibility, access supplier intelligence, and accelerate progress toward your goals.
With the Manufacturing Sustainability Assessment on SupplyShift, you’ll be able to…
- Gain insight into the social and environmental sustainability performance of external manufacturing facilities
- Calculate and track performance across ten key performance indicators to automatically calculate THESIS KPIs
- Leverage the multi-tier assessment option to assess manufacturing sites past Tier 1
- Identify opportunities to engage suppliers for continuous sustainability improvement
- Align with industry peers and back up your commitment to making a positive impact with data
Fill out the form to learn more about the Manufacturing Sustainability Assessment on SupplyShift, or contact us here if you have a more specific question.