Track supplier audit history to drive labor compliance
Supplier audits can be costly and taxing on staff resources, but the insights they provide can help you prioritize your engagement efforts on social issues for the greatest impact.
The Facility Social Audit Screening Tool takes advantage of existing information and gives you the benefits of third-party audits without actually having to conduct them. Save budget and bandwidth by collecting mutually recognized supplier facility audits in one place, so you can quickly identify existing non-compliances and understand the social risk exposure of your supply chain. This is the next generation way to start your human rights due diligence program, with all the next steps available on SupplyShift.
READY TO DEPLOY
COLLECT MUTUALLY RECOGNIZED REPORTS
Access results from widely-accepted audit protocols to quickly understand supplier compliance.
Historical audit reports provide real-time compliance insights for decision-makers.
Register for the Facility Social Audit Screening Tool to…
- Quickly determine social-labor audit history at supplier facilities
- Collect mutually recognized social audit reports
- Spot existing areas of non-compliance
- Reduce audit costs and fatigue by evaluating historical audit results
- Leverage data to create a roadmap for improving supplier labor performance