Streamline Scope 3 Measurement
The Facility Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Calculator is a turnkey solution for collecting and calculating your Scope 3 emissions data. The assessment asks suppliers to input facility-level energy-use data and automatically converts it into greenhouse gas emissions intensities.
The Facility GHG Emissions Calculator is created, vetted, and leveraged by our expert climate consultancy partners and our customers. Offering the most streamlined method of measuring your progress, the Facility GHG Emissions Calculator increases response rates and improves your ability to engage with suppliers on climate impact reduction.
READY TO DEPLOY
DEVELOPED BY THE EXPERTS
Covering all energy sources and developed in collaboration with our leading corporate climate consultancy partners.
ALIGNED FOR RETAILER REPORTING
Built to automatically calculate product category emissions intensity for reporting on The Sustainability Consortium’s THESIS Index.
Get in Touch
Learn more about the Facility GHG EmissionsCalculator on SupplyShift
SupplyShift Standard Assessments help you quickly create visibility, access supplier intelligence, and accelerate progress toward your goals.
With the Facility GHG Emissions Calculator on SupplyShift, you’ll be able to…
- Improve response rate and data quality by collecting data in terms suppliers understand
- Allocate facility-level emissions data specific to your supply chain, which is more accurate than using your suppliers’ corporate GHG reporting
- Optionally, deploy as a multi-tier assessment to calculate emissions intensity past Tier 1
- Automatically calculate the THESIS
- Manufacturing GHG Intensity KPI for any product category
- Access insightful dashboards to tell you everything you need to know about your suppliers’ GHG emissions
- Enable deep supplier engagement to drive improvement on emissions-related issues
Fill out the form below to learn more about the Facility GHG Emissions Calculator on SupplyShift, or contact us here if you have a more specific question.