Streamline sustainability performance improvement
The Apparel Sustainability KPI assessment is a turnkey solution for apparel facility sustainability data, aligned for reporting on The Sustainability Consortium’s THESIS Index. SupplyShift’s Factory GHG Emissions and Worker Health & Safety Calculators are built into the assessment, so you can automate collecting and calculating your Scope 3 emissions data and more. The assessment asks suppliers to input energy-use data and automatically converts it into volume-weighted emissions intensity figures. The assessment also collects information on worker health and safety, waste, water and chemical use, and other metrics to deepen your understanding of supplier sustainability practices.
READY TO DEPLOY
DEVELOPED BY THE EXPERTS
ALIGNED FOR RETAILER REPORTING
The Factory GHG
The Factory GHG Emissions Calculator is created, vetted, and leveraged by our expert sustainability consultancy partners and many of our customers. Offering the most streamlined method of measuring your progress, the Apparel Sustainability KPI Assessment increases response rates and improves your ability to engage with suppliers on the most important sustainability performance issues.
Get in Touch
Learn more about the Apparel Sustainability KPI Assessment on SupplyShift.
SupplyShift Standard Assessments help you quickly create visibility, access supplier intelligence, and accelerate progress toward your goals.
With the Apparel Sustainability KPI Assessment on SupplyShift, you’ll be able to…
- Calculate all responses you need for reporting on The Sustainability Consortium’s THESIS Index
- Assess your Scope 3 supply chain emissions intensity using a turnkey supplier assessment
- Improve response rate and reduce data management burden by collecting data in terms suppliers understand
- Access insightful dashboards to tell you everything you need to know about emissions in your supply chain
- Enable deep supplier engagement to drive improvement on the most important sustainability issues
Fill out the form below to learn more about the Apparel Sustainability KPI Assessment on SupplyShift, or contact us here if you have a more specific question.