In this time of crisis and uncertainty, it is essential for Procurement to ensure that the modern supply chain meets the goals of your business. Suppliers need to meet your business’ standards in terms of their resilience, their flexibility, their sustainable and ethical practices – and those standards are developing at an unprecedented pace. The onus is on procurement to have the relationships, the governance, and the visibility to feel confident that suppliers can support your journey towards immunity.
This webinar will investigate key practices to drive better monitoring and transparency, and look at what changes leading organizations are making now in order to bring the right suppliers with them on a journey to risk-averse, agile, sustainable value chains.
Download this webinar to learn about:
- Monitoring risk and driving governance within your supply chain
- Developing multi-tier transparency
- How aligning performance from your suppliers aligns with shifting business priorities
- Caroline Dillon, Senior Conference Producer, Procurement Leaders
- Samuel Wrest, Principal Analyst, Sustainability & Innovation, Procurement Leaders
- Jamie Barsimantov, COO, SupplyShift